Tru-Balance Internal Centering Sleeves #B-1504-GA-K
Includes Thread Chaser and Wire Brush. For Aluminum Wheels, Steer Axles Only. 1.25" Hole Diameter - 1/2" Hole Depth.
This wheel centering sleeve set is for use on STEER WHEELS ONLY. These sleeves stay on the wheel permanently and center the brake drum (universal brake drums) as well as the wheel. These sleeves are threaded inside for proper alignment and are used at the 12, 4 and 8 o'clock positions. One set includes six sleeves and will center one axle. (Use three sleeves per wheel) We offer many different sizes to fit most brake drum and wheel applications. Read the product descriptions and product specifications below to see which sleeves meet your needs.
You will need to know your brake drum number to determine which internal sleeves will fit your truck.
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE THE CORRECT BRAKE DRUM NUMBER FOR YOUR TRUCK. Our Solution "B" sleeve sets are sized to fit with specific brake drums. The shoulder that centers the brake drum SHOULD NOT PROTRUDE past the brake drum.
To find your brake drum number:
- Call your truck's manufacturer
- Ask for the parts department
- Give the last eight digits of your truck's VIN number
- Have them look up the Line Set Ticket or Build Sheet
- Ask for brand and part number of the steer axle brake drums
- Aluminum Wheels Only
- Steer Axles Only
- 1.25" Hole Diameter - 1/2" Hole Depth
- Stays On Wheels
- Zinc Plated To Resist Corrosion
- Sold In Sets of 6 Per Axle
- Machined from Solid Steel Bar Stock
- Threaded Inside for Accurate Alignment
Supported Brake Drums:
1 year from date of purchase to be free of defects in materials or workmanship.